space bar?

lerner1

In Runtime
every once in a while like if i do a typo or something and i want to scroll back and space something out if i hit the space bar it deletes a letter instead of moving it a space over is this a computer setting or something that i dont know about

lol, yeah.. when this fist happened to my I was like WTF?!? it was really making me mad :D and Im sure its having the same effect on you :D

assuming you are on a desktop computer, about the 4 arrow keys are insert, home, page up and down, delete, and end. That insert key is your problem.. Try pressing that and then typing :D

there ya go..

-Q

Captain Pooka said:
lol, yeah.. when this fist happened to my I was like WTF?!? it was really making me mad :D and Im sure its having the same effect on you :D

assuming you are on a desktop computer, about the 4 arrow keys are insert, home, page up and down, delete, and end. That insert key is your problem.. Try pressing that and then typing :D

there ya go..

-Q
omg, last year, i had an essay for finals :rolleyes: its so simple i didnt even think of it lol

I meant above* the 4 arrow keys up there :D

and this happened to you during finals? LOL did you ever figure it out?

and again I wonder, why put an insert key on the keyboard in the first place?

and again I say, theres windows for ya...

l0l thx wow 1 press of a key i didnt think it was that simple yea it happened to me before when i was doing an essay also but i just typed extra slow and when i was done restarted my computer it never happened enought o look into it tho but tonight i was like f8ckk it im finding and answer once and for alllll

lol i hate when that happens, so anoying, I always just log off and log back in again

What I don't get is, I swear I don't ever press the Insert key, so how that turns on, I don't know, but it always seems to.

Back
Top Bottom