halo 2?

Captain Pooka said:
yeah dude, on halo 2 its usually the party leader and sometimes its you. you just ahve to get the party leader to sign out of xbl and back in... it happenes to everyone all the time!

lol

-Q

its nothing to do with WoW-

Like I said up there, it has nothing to do with WoW, this happens sometimes... I play halo 2 alot :p

does it say they cant find a match for you or what? whats the message? and you might want to take this up with bungie.. call them or something...

even in matchmaking? I assume that you have 2 NICs modem- computer and computer-Xbox? make sure the cable going to your xbox is a cross over cable, and make sure you have your connections properly bridged... and if you have tried bridging then you have zonealarm. if you have your trusted or internet zone security on high when you log on or before you go into matchmaking, this will happen.

-Q

i just called bungie/m$oft, they said to try a different disc, :rolleyes: now i gotta get my friend over here to lemme try his disc

lol, we have lan parties all the time, somehow I ended up with like 8 halo 2 disks ..? but the thing is, everyone still has theirs ./\pretty cool lol

I honestly doubt thats your problem :p

Back
Top Bottom