Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

adam3112

Baseband Member
Ok today i brought a 1GB memory stick for my sony ericsson k750i and i came home, tried it on my computer works fine etc etc... but then tonight (about half hour ago) i tried it on the other one (family com) I saw a socket i thought would be for the memory stick but turned out it was too big. I slid the stick in and bye bye memory stick.

Below shows a pic of the socket it's stuck in.
HELP.jpg

Below shows you a close up of the socket (bottom socket) with the card (blue) stuck far up too deep inside the socket to reach.
Picture48.jpg

Is there any way i'm going to get that back out of the socket again? I've tried everything, i even tipped the computer at an angle where the memory stick could slide out.

heres a pic of the card i have... too small to even fit as you can see
ImageWrite.asp

Another was pushing small objects like birow tubes into the socket to yank it back out... but it just pushes it even further inside the socket. Please help, what do i do???

Well the only thing I can see to do is to take the card reader out of your pc and take it apart to get the mem stick out. Thats the last option as long as you can't stick something in there to get it out.

Tweezers and a lot of patience lol, it may even be easier o take the card reader out of the pc so you can handle it easier

borat_sagdiyev said:
use a straightened paperclip with a little hook made at the end to pull it out
Ya thats a good idea, its like what crooks do to steal bank cards...

hascet said:
Ya thats a good idea, its like what crooks do to steal bank cards...

lol, I believe thats called lock picking

just take the computer apart and try pushing it from the other end :D

Captain Pooka said:
lol, I believe thats called lock picking

just take the computer apart and try pushing it from the other end :D
No, like when they steal them from the cash machines.

haha i lock picked my garage door a few weeks ago and i opened my friend's dad gun safe with a 2 paperclips. takes like 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom