halo 2?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay what i do a lot is go on WoW(world of warcraft) and play with my friends, but ill join a halo2 game so i can use it for a voice channel, now sometimes when i try to join someones party ill get the "we are having network problems, sorry about that" i think its because im using a lot of bandwith on WoW, anyone know a way to help this out or make it work?

borat_sagdiyev said:
ummm halo 2 isnt on the pc.
i know, i play wow on my computer, then halo2 is on my xbox, i talk on halo and play on the comp and nor i or any of my friends have mics for the computer, nor are they gonna buy them, im the only one who cant use halo, all my otehr games work, but thats the only game everyone has :rolleyes:

yeah dude, on halo 2 its usually the party leader and sometimes its you. you just ahve to get the party leader to sign out of xbl and back in... it happenes to everyone all the time!

lol

-Q

its nothing to do with WoW-

Its free for download, and you can make a server if you want where other people can connect and talk...but sometimes online game servers such as Enemy Territory have there own team speak ip and you just connect to that

yeah like i said i dont wanna do voip, cuz none of my friends have mics :( i just want to get halo working

Back
Top Bottom