Rep Bars

whoa there...

take it easy dudes...

@seti the custom titles are being awarded slowly but surely to selected members by david, sofar there's onyl three people cause they are the three people that we thought were the most helpful at the time...

it made quite a nice trial of people, and there will be more people added to the list of people with custom titles at a later time, (a.k.a when david has the time?)

@mammi don't bait brookfield, it's just not nice.

@mark, don't post PM's, the clue is in the P surely, I understand why you posted it, but you shouldn't have.

@brookfield, you should be sending offensive PMs anyway, that is against the rules.
and don't threaten people.

@the three people, (and soon to be more) that have custom titles,
don't abuse the privellage, "where are the custom avatars" is a reasonably funny jibe at a very old issue, but really, that's about as far as it goes...

at the moment, mods don't have the ability to change your titles for you, so if you write something offensive, the only way that we can replace that title is to change it to "Account Disabled" if you catch my drift...

can we all just get back to being nice to one-another, it is meant to be the season of good will after all.

root said:
snip snip
don't abuse the privellage, "where are the custom avatars" is a reasonably funny jibe at a very old issue, but really, that's about as far as it goes...

at the moment, mods don't have the ability to change your titles for you, so if you write something offensive, the only way that we can replace that title is to change it to "Account Disabled" if you catch my drift...

can we all just get back to being nice to one-another, it is meant to be the season of good will after all.

Thats what I meant it to be. Its just poking some fun that is all :D But yeah, if David wants it changed, i'll change it no questions asked.

root said:
whoa there...

take it easy dudes...

@seti the custom titles are being awarded slowly but surely to selected members by david, sofar there's onyl three people cause they are the three people that we thought were the most helpful at the time...

it made quite a nice trial of people, and there will be more people added to the list of people with custom titles at a later time, (a.k.a when david has the time?)

@mammi don't bait brookfield, it's just not nice.

@mark, don't post PM's, the clue is in the P surely, I understand why you posted it, but you shouldn't have.

@brookfield, you should be sending offensive PMs anyway, that is against the rules.
and don't threaten people.

Whoa there, "Brookfield, you should be sending offensive PMs"... :) :) , an embarrassing faux pas!!, [jk, so that you know I'm not being serious, ha ha.

I got pretty annoyed at the change, since I was on reputation beyond Dispute, and while away, a change must have happened, where they made it so you needed more, so I suddenly was on Has A Brilliant Future, even though I had worked hard to get the last one. I find reputation hard to get in the first place :p

Now, it seems the bars have degraded also. I personally don't like the change, and I prefered the long bars.
Preferably, I didn't even mind the double or triple bars that were appearing. It showed that that person was helping alot more.

Now, it seems that theres no defining level. I doubt people ar going to hover over the spots to see what that person has. Why did we get rid of even the titles below the name?...

Brookfield said:
Thanks David, I made a note of all that filth, & printed it off, my god!, I wish I'd have got there first, he'd have had a week or more ban!! :mad:
Yeah, I've given him a week off

setishock said:
I just ran through my usercp and there is no place to edit in a custom title. It had to have been done by a mod or admin.
No, he did do it himself, David confirmed this.

Back
Top Bottom