gameburnworld/gamecopyworld

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i don't go there for anything bad or anything of that nature, but sometimes i'm super lazy to go down and reach for the cd/dvd, so i go to gameburnworld.com to get a no-cd exe, but then i heard about gamecopyworld.com. whats the difference?

drumthrasher said:
i don't go there for anything bad or anything of that nature, but sometimes i'm super lazy to go down and reach for the cd/dvd, so i go to gameburnworld.com to get a no-cd exe, but then i heard about gamecopyworld.com. whats the difference?
lmao i do the same thing!

i thought gameburnworld had no-cd stuff, and gamecopyworld had full games...i was like wtf how could they do that? then they had the same exact stuff...so i'm confused now.

drumthrasher said:

They are just similar sites i guess, like this forum and other computer forums.....

Matt

? no, it shouldn't. all i asked is, whats the difference. gamecopyworld claims to have full games, but i'm wondering how they would be able to do that.

What are you trying to do?

Oh gosh, the edit button works

I forgot what I was going to say.

It may have been, /Fuck off you illerarate pilock. Or something

Back
Top Bottom