music poll!

^Mike^ said:
lol you guys gota hook me up with some song names so I have an idea what to look for.

Opeth - Black Rose Immortal
Opeth - Deliverance
(now I don't know if you will like those, but even if you don't really like it you can admit that it's pretty brilliant)
Metallica - Fade To Black
Metallica - Bleeding Me
Pantera - Walk
Children Of Bodom - Trashed, Lost & Strung Out

Pretty much anything from Persuader. Maybe Godfather, Sanity Soiled, When Eden Burn or ...And There Was Light

:)

Kage said:
I like varied music, and so, even the list up there doesn't go through the entire spectrum:

Trance (not listed)
New Age (not listed)
Instrumental (not listed)
Ambient (not listed) :p

From up there though, I chose Rock, Pop, Techno (more trance to be honest), and Classical.
lol, isnt ambient like rainforest sounds? :p

i listen to jazz/classical (all that crap) when i sleep. sooths me...
metal/rock/rap all the rest of the day.

boardordi3, no :|

Ambient is music that goes into the background, and you can do work with it on without distracting you. I make that kind...

Kage said:
boardordi3, no :|

Ambient is music that goes into the background, and you can do work with it on without distracting you. I make that kind...
oh lol okay, i see, do u no anywer wer i can hear it? cuz im still not quite sure i know what your talking about?

Hmm... most things here, a lot of The Beatles, 70's rock, 80's rock, 80's dance (like New Order), 70's prog rock (Joy Division, Supertramp), etc.

I can't stand Jazz. How is it nice to listen to drum brushes, a piano and a saxophone bashing away to different tunes at the same time? It's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom