Anti Virus help!

watling

In Runtime
Currently i have NORTON INTERNET SECRUITY.
But i was told that there are other better anti virus protection programs on the market.
Which do you advise me to use other then NORTON?

well the best ones are already mentioned. I'd recommend nod32 or the pro version of either avg of avira if you don't mind paying. But just get the free version of avira or avg, they are really good too.

Raff is correct, NOD32 is the best. I was a reseller for about 1 year and all the customers i sold it to always had happy things to say. The program is great because its not huge in size or hard to use. Its not a hungry memory eatting program like Norton. Oh and its cheaper.

Norton is a pretty good antivirus program, but it's hard on computer resources. My aunt uses Symantec Client Security, with the firewall and stuff and it works okay.

I use ZoneAlarm (the free version) for firewall protection along with AVG Free Edition for antivirus and it works just as well as Norton, but uses much less resources. Both versions can be downloaded from the internet, and probably like 30 MB (guess) for both or something won't take long on an average broadband connection.

http://free.grisoft.com - AVG Antivirus
ZoneAlarm can be downloaded here and many other places.

AVG, avast or avira for free protection. But if you want one the best protection available, go with NOD32. It's not free but definitely the best available.

Back
Top Bottom