Rep Bars

Google Guru said:
I like the new rep bars, looks much more neater.

Same here.

Although, I would't really care what the bars looked like (or for that matter if they were totally gone) cause' that's all they are, just a bar, nothing special. You don't need a bar to show how well (or not) you are respected around here.

Just my opinion.

But really I think bars like
reputation_pos.gif
that would look nicer, just have them line up together like on most vB forums. :) And the further up they get, the lighter green... or darker or something, I've saw it on many vBulletin-based communities.

Google Guru said:
But really I think bars like
reputation_pos.gif
that would look nicer, just have them line up together like on most vB forums. :) And the further up they get, the lighter green... or darker or something, I've saw it on many vBulletin-based communities.

+1

Do that, and move the IM icons down a little bit and we are in business

:D

Seriously, brookfield, I just can't stop laughing at your replies.
And why shouldn't ownage be able to put "Wheres the custom avatars" as his title? He has the custom title so he can change it himself.

If David is fine with it, let it be, but if not, David, would you be so kind to PM me if you are unhappy with the custom title that i have put? :)

ownage said:
If David is fine with it, let it be, but if not, David, would you be so kind to PM me if you are unhappy with the custom title that i have put? :)

I think he would have pm'd you or deleted it himself a long time ago if he found it inappropriate.

Brookfield said:
I "belittled" him as you call it, because he should know as a a mod that PM's are just that, private, & he shouldn't have divulged the content on the forum, note that he hasn't come back to me on that, hmmm, funny.

Well, it was only one line... hardly the whole pm.

And he probably hasn't replied to yet about it cause' he's not here at the moment.

If you're so concerened about morals and rules, then why do you always break them?

I just don't like hypocrites... simeple as that.

Toby said:
Well, it was only one line... hardly the whole pm.

And he probably hasn't replied to yet about it cause' he's not here at the moment.

If you're so concerened about morals and rules, then why do you always break them?
I admit it, I break some, but that doesn't alter what he did, ooh, no,,,I've posted again, shock, horror!, what a naughty boy I am, tut!

Brookfield said:
You act like a child, that's what one would chant to another in the playground, well, not so silly, see my answer to ownage's last post, [a] If he did put it there himself, he shouldn't have been able to, & he committed an offence that way, & If he joked & somebody else put it there, whoever did, they committed an offence, & Ill warn you again, your continual snipes at me could by deemed harassment, & would justify me giving you a short ban, er, don't act like a child again & dare me to, or you may be spending Christmas offline, there is a rule that covers this.

I just ran through my usercp and there is no place to edit in a custom title. It had to have been done by a mod or admin.

Back
Top Bottom