weird as hell

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
alright this is a very weird story and maybe someone can shed some light on why this is.

this morning i walk out of my house to go to the bus stop and look into the LIPA fields next door to my house. i see just above the brush this thick white smoke so i first thought "oh cool, just fog."

well i'm walking back with my friend who lives across the street, after school and he says "Yo did you hear that huge bang around 5:30 this morning" i say no and then he explains "there was an electrical fire in the woods (LIPA fields), the flames were huge and lit up the entire sky" by now i'm in shock because i didn't hear anything and or see anything outside.

so now he tells me how the fire dept. came and what not to put it out. so i'm like "lets go in there to see the damage." we walk in where he said it was which was right by a high tension wire stand and there is NOTHING.

no burn marks, no wires down, nothing. by now i'm a little wigged out because there wasn't even any pushed away brush from any person putting out the fire and there was no foot prints by the firepaths either. we look for like 20 minutes with still no luck. now this wasn't a dream because his mom saw it and ran outside and this guy up the street heard the explosion also.

now i don't know much about electricity but i definitely know that if there were to be a fire on the ground either the wire would be down or the buckle which transfers one line to the other would be broken. which i didn't see. and it definitely wasn't a pipe bomb or some dumbass kids because first it was 5:30 am and there was no crator/hole or burn marks anywhere.

untitledii9.jpg

here is a picture of my woods, the dirt trails are called fire paths. they are made so just incase there is a fire in the woods, it will stay in one section. also the dirt is very fine so you can see any footsteps left behind which we didn't see.

this is very freaky o_O

I dont get it, so are you saying that there was a fire in the morning caused by electricity complications... but then you guys went to the site of the fire and everything was perfect and nothing had happened then ummm yeah thast odd jus tlike that other guy that posted a new thread like 5 minutes ago about some IT thing...

Was this on the news or anything? I would like to learn more about it, does seem kinda spooky and very uncomfortable.

Steemax said:
I dont get it, so are you saying that there was a fire in the morning caused by electricity complications... but then you guys went to the site of the fire and everything was perfect and nothing had happened

yeah thats how I understood it too. Umm, 2 explanations that I can think of. 1.You went to the wrong place. 2. Your friend just made up the whole thing. (as far as I understood he was the only one to mention this thing to you)

Maybe it was a UFO... maybe youre gunna be there next test subject and probe you with wierd objects and put a huge satillite dish in you anal cavity that relays meesages to other UFOs

My theory is that the smoke you saw, & the bang you heard was an overload protection device exploding, you probably didn't notice it, it might have been a short distance away, they mostly are, my father was an industrial electrician, & he used to tell me of some amazing things that he'd seen happen, they can be very noisy as I have seen, it happened in a town near where I live, I'll tell you the details if you like, I was in that town at the time.

And, for the theory for the no burn marks, the high tension wire pack up a lot of KV, and when it connects to something conducting, there's no burn marks, but just big grounding. Although, the wire exploded, because that's just too high in voltage, power and amperage. The wire probably touched down and caused fire. Then, once all out, they replaced the wire with a new one, with the power off, of course!

It's simple how they do it.

Back
Top Bottom