Gallery: Your desktop

cabbspapp said:
Elfen Lied is an extremely bloody show. 13 episodes long, tons of bodies being ripped apart, blood spraying everywhere, and a alot of female nudity, and it all starts with the first episode. It's supposed to show the dark side of humans.

When i saw the first episode, to me it sums up to be RANDOM, the intro is full of anime hentai aka, nude, and the storyline isn't intersting or dosen't make sense at all.

JikuzeN said:
When i saw the first episode, to me it sums up to be RANDOM, the intro is full of anime hentai aka, nude, and the storyline isn't intersting or dosen't make sense at all.

Edit: Have you seen the whole series?

The nudity isn't hentai, because it's not displayed in a sexual way. The whole point of Elfen Lied is to show the dark side of human nature. The need for people to control everything, what ever the price may be, the cruelty that animals get treated with, how social mistreatment affects someone's growth, abandonment, and pedophilia also.

JikuzeN said:
Nope, and i don't understand, a anime that shows the dark side of humans?...

Read my edited post above. Watching the whole series will help, it's only 13 episode long.

Oh. I liked Gundam though. :p Mechs are so awesome. I can't wait to see the upcoming Transformers movie. :D

alvino said:
Oh. I liked Gundam though. :p Mechs are so awesome. I can't wait to see the upcoming Transformers movie. :D

I remember watching Gundam all the time. I haven't in a few years though.

cabbspapp said:
Read my edited post above. Watching the whole series will help, it's only 13 episode long.

13 EPISODES LONG?!? :eek: Are you joking?, so they like discontinued the anime or something?

JikuzeN said:
13 EPISODES LONG?!? :eek: Are you joking?, so they like discontinued the anime or something?

They had to cut it short because of lack of funding. The manga covers more, even though I haven't read it. Come to think of it, I haven't read a single manga in my life. Too damn lazy to pick up anything with pages lol.

Love all these new desktop photos. I change mine according to my mood so here's my latest.

DualScreen1Medium.jpg

BTW, what do you guys use to control your wallpapers on dual screens. I use Ultramon to put different wallpapers on each screen.

Back
Top Bottom