Gallery: Your desktop

Naruto became crap ever since Cartoon Network licensed it and started dubbing the shit out of it. I heard Bleach is good too, never heard of Elfen Lied though. I'm not really into anime, so yeah...

Dude, not into Anime? And your Asian? :p ... Yeah, right now am seriously addicted to Bleach, gave up on Naruto, since it has too many lame ass fillers. Bleach is getting really good, BRING ON THE AIZEN ARC!

Meh, I neveer whatch anime, so I don't know what is is lol! No, don;t tell. You're going to waste keystrokes.

my new xmas desktop :)
desktoppk7.png

i'm not big on anime but i use to watch some anime show on cartoon network i think it was Outlaw Star? good show.

and recnetly i watch Howls Moving Castle on HBO both in japanese and in english version. what a great movie man.

untitledet6.jpg

alvino said:
Naruto became crap ever since Cartoon Network licensed it and started dubbing the shit out of it. I heard Bleach is good too, never heard of Elfen Lied though. I'm not really into anime, so yeah...

Elfen Lied is an extremely bloody show. 13 episodes long, tons of bodies being ripped apart, blood spraying everywhere, and a alot of female nudity, and it all starts with the first episode. It's supposed to show the dark side of humans.

Back
Top Bottom