music poll!

I like varied music, and so, even the list up there doesn't go through the entire spectrum:

Trance (not listed)
New Age (not listed)
Instrumental (not listed)
Ambient (not listed) :p

From up there though, I chose Rock, Pop, Techno (more trance to be honest), and Classical.

None of the above.....

DnB for me it has to be....

If I would go for Hip Hop then it would have to be the real old school stuff like Slick Rick, thats sort of thing....can't stand the modern crap,

mammikoura said:
well either you just haven't listened to many different bands, or then there must be something wrong with our ears. There is rhythm (sp?) in sooo many metal songs. (probably like 95% of them) There might be some bands that play every instrument as fast as they can, which makes crappy metal. But you just need to find the good stuff :p
lol you guys gota hook me up with some song names so I have an idea what to look for.

Try listening to stratovarius, albums Episode, Visions, and Destiny, these 3 albums, especially the first 2 mentioned are really good. They aren't some super demonic death metal band either :p

yeah sry i didnt put those, honestly i dont know what trance, etc is, if mods can add them go for it

Back
Top Bottom