Scary movies

Spec

Fully Optimized
Ok..well i know some of you may not be a horror nut like me :) but what do you think are the scariest movies? ive seen prolly movies u havnt seen...but my favorites are the Guinnea Pig Series....Flowers of flesh in blood..(gories movie ever) Ringu 0 - Baasudei (basicly the ring, but created in japanes and with different actores and scarier before the ring in america) and One Missed call...great movies. Anyone share there favorites? btw....Guinnea pig series is banned in the US..well...cannot be rented from video stores....Uzumaki looks amazing too...

I love scary movies. Black Christmas is coming out on Christmas day. I'm watching it that day because there's nothing else to do Everywhere else is closed for the holiday.

I also have the Japanese version of Dark Water as well as the American version. The Grudge movies are pretty good.

I've seen stuff like, Hellraiser: Bloodline, Jason goes to hell, Dead Alive, old I know, but it's been awhile since I watched a horror movie.

The last one I saw was called Night of the living dead, which was actually filmed in Pittsburgh about 2 hrs south of me.

I used to watch em, but I don't anymore.

Stephen King's Rose Red was pretty damn scary when I watched it. The 1st half is pretty boring, but it gets good towards the end. Though it has been years since I saw it (so I was a little kid back then)

I really like the ones with a good atmosphere, I couldn't care less about blood and limbs flying all over the place.

True, if you like that mammikoura look for Ringu 0 and just turn on english translations. Or one missed call (japanese only)...the series of just one missed call is korny lol.

None of them are scary lol, but the best ones are probably all the korean and japanese films

These sound really baby, but im a little wary at horror films, unless I have had a few drinks, I hate them..

I have seen Saw 3, The Grudge, and Bones. That was enough for me!

these arnt really horror films..there just japanese scary movies..alot crazier tahn American movies...the guineea pig series..you see alot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom