Coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Boy said:
C'mon people, quit complaining........

Remember how hard we all fought to get the rep system put in place?? Remember how it was such a great idea! (back then)

We've been fighting for custom avatars for a long long time, and it ain't gonna happen.......get over it.

Hes right you guys if we lost it then people are going to want it back again and then we will never have it again,
just like avatars if we get them then they will be abused and then we will fight until we dont have them any more

Pretty funny how you're changing your tune considering you were one of the more obvious members demanding custom avatars and such. :rolleyes:

@Nate & Alvino: I have one word: lol.

Back to reality, I vote for the reputation system to be gone too; people just give out positives for funny stuff in the social lounge, if you help a new member all you get is a gray reputation point (which I have several of) usually because most of them just joined and can't give reputation points, and people start abusing it and whatnot.

But I gotta admit, I was one of the many people who wanted it in the beginning. Never thought it would end up like this though.

So, looks like Nate was the one......thanks Nate for abusing the rep system,,,hope you feel good about yourself. Maybe instead of negative repping people for no reason you could just start another one of your "I'm so bored" threads.

alvino said:
Yeah, I think we should just get rid of the rep system. It was nice and handy to have a bar and all that, but now people are just being idiots and abusing the system. Having the rep system is a privilege, not a right.
i do agree but it might be hard to sell on here with out them i dont know just my expression

Tommy Boy said:
C'mon people, quit complaining........

Remember how hard we all fought to get the rep system put in place?? Remember how it was such a great idea! (back then)

We've been fighting for custom avatars for a long long time, and it ain't gonna happen.......get over it.
Agreed GET OVER IT Just post more and the bad rep will eventually gop away it is not like ur live is over man WHO CARES!!

hdloademan1 said:
i do agree but it might be hard to sell on here with out them i dont know just my expression
hdloademan1 said:
Agreed GET OVER IT Just post more and the bad rep will eventually gop away it is not like ur live is over man WHO CARES!!
Quit being stupid. If you paid attention you'd know this thread is old, and that we have settled this issue. Dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom