64bit RC1 complications?

superman22x

Golden Master
Hi, I got Vista RC1 from microsoft and have both x64 and x86 editions of Vista RC1. I currently have the 32 bit edition installed. I am considering installing the 64bit edition. Will it cause complications like causing games not too work? Or will it run slower? My specs are bellow. Thanks

should'nt cause ne complications with games. and if any speed difference is noticed, you should be going faster (atleast when i ran 64 bit and went down to 32, my speed decreased).

Ok, cool. One thing I saw when I installed BF2142 it said, "this game has only been tested on a 32bit system." Also do I need to format to install a 64 bit edition, or can I just install it?

How do I go about installing? And does anyone have a system similar to mine? How does 64 bit run on yours?

So, would I need entirly new drivers for all my stuff. I couldnt even find any good drivers for my graphics card anyway. With vista its hard to find them. So how do I install this OS without formatting?

Hey! That's my saying! :eek:

You install it over, that's simple. It will ask to delete Windows, and it's gone.

Says "setup can not run on this version of the Operating system. To install Windows please try booting from the install media. Wouldn't that include partitioning and all that?

Back
Top Bottom