PC Speaker

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I was wondering if it was possible for the internal PC speaker to play the music I hear everyday. It's not a big issue, but sometimes, I'd like to hear it from there.

Google thinks it's speakers, as in Creative, but no....I'm talking about that cylindrical speaker everyone has.

lhuser said:
Something tells me that I'm running out of luck on this one.

If you hooked it up directly to your sound card, you could play music on your internal speaker.

I bet it'd be easy as cake to blow the little thing. But I kind of want to try it myself... just out of curiousity...

DJ-CHRIS said:
If you hooked it up directly to your sound card, you could play music on your internal speaker.
I'd need som ohm resistor, because that speaker would be destroyed at the speed of sound. It's possible, but I will need a 100 ohm resistor and a capacitor, then the speaker wire.

Maybe what Dell and HP did, was to inplant smal speakers inside their case.

At the levels which a soundcard outputs, theirs no way a standard soundcard is going to blow a PC speaker.

Erm, then why did they do that? Err, wumm...I got to go get one. Do I plug it in the AUX port?

I don't get why you'd want to do this...

Unless you improved the quality of the speaker itself, its going to be bad anyway. Why would you want to use it to produce music from it? Its main purpouse now is for beeps, whereas it used to be for simple DOS games...

lol that'd be hilarious. I don't think it would even be able to register a lot of sounds. I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.

Back
Top Bottom