Hd TV through a computer monitor

superman22x said:
Its ok, I just wish my parents would get good TV. All my friends talk about some TV show, and then they ask, did you see it? An I say, "nope, all have is channel 32 and sometimes 24." And thats almost true, we only get about 20 channels, have are kinda fuzzy.

i get only 5 channels. BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5. and most of those i only watch a couple of times a week

I have like 300 channels (dish network) though my parents are usually the ones using it.. I don't watch TV often.. if I wanna watch a show, it's generally not on TV.. so I download it.

Yes, it is possible. My coworker have a high definition tuner card in his PC. Rare finding, but he manage to get one at Fry's Electronics. I don't even see Newegg carrying the product.

First of all...high definition tuner in your PC, second of all,you must have a HD monitor.....it says it ont he front or on the box. The CRT monitors are not hd though lol.

yeah, you should be able to watch cable and satalite on your computer if you have a tv tuner... other than that.. you can just google for the shows you want to watch and you will find them :p or just download a shareware program

Spec said:
First of all...high definition tuner in your PC, second of all,you must have a HD monitor.....it says it ont he front or on the box. The CRT monitors are not hd though lol.
uh.... HD take 480p and 720p.. both are HD resolutions.. what are they in english?

480p = 640x480
720p = 1280x720 (widescreen)

CRT is beyond HD, my friend.

Like mine, for example.
HD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom