What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

Check it. Some require small and easy hacks. Some like Battlefield 2 just require a small edit in the command line.

JikuzeN said:
What game are you playing lately?, it can be from any platform, and add a little comment to the game your playing :)

I've been playing Diablo 2, yeah am a retro guy, i just bought the game and i found it to be quite addictive, aside from being killed and losing everything!. Oh and a bit of Bully on the PS2.
currently on Xbox I'm playing the Family Guy game...

Funny you should mention retro games cause on PC lately I've been playing Rise of the Triad, and Quake, (1)...

and over christmas I'm setting up a lan in my parents house so that my friends can drop in to play some C&C red alert...

Haha, wait...the first Command & Conquer Red Alert? Or Red Alert 2?

Man, I love the C&C series...so classic. I can only hope that EA doesn't screw up Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars like they did with C&C Generals. :p

root said:
currently on Xbox I'm playing the Family Guy game...

Funny you should mention retro games cause on PC lately I've been playing Rise of the Triad, and Quake, (1)...

and over christmas I'm setting up a lan in my parents house so that my friends can drop in to play some C&C red alert...

Your retro! :), is the Family Guy (Damn, it's only on the Xbox) any good cause am a fan of the show :D

Grand Theft auto San Andreas(PC)
black Hawk Down Team sabre(PS2)
Counter Strike source(PC)

X1337 said:
Well got an 6600GT today so I can play Need for speed most wanted fast :)

Really? I have a 6800GS, and can't play it fast, haha. Its still slow as hell at my default res of 1280x1024, and doesn't change much if I drop it.

I am on and off playing FEAR, but to be honest, I don't think I'm much of a PC gamer, and the interest with a game will go fast on the PC. With a console its different.

On the PC, in terms of a sort of game, I'm going on Step Mania alot, a step dance sim :D Will never get bored of that!

Counter Strike: Source here..played it for so long and stil love it.

Back
Top Bottom