PS3's at Walmart?

alvino said:
No, it's not like Walmart gimps the PS3 units, but what Walmart practices and does to communities and their own employees for the sake of low prices is sickening.

If I could, I would send you a copy of a really good video. It's like a documentary called "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices" ;) It reveals a lot about things that Walmart has done and will do and a lot of people don't even know about it.
Well yeah, I knew they do that stuff, but who doesn't? I mean, why do people get laughed at when they say they work at Walmart? And yeah, it's a low paying job, something for high school kids and college kids for a summer job.

I'm just glad I don't work there.

Well it's not only low paying, you hardly get any benefits. 80% of their employees don't even get health care. They're forced to go to MediCare or state funded health care, which in return drives up our taxes.

Best Buy had six PS3's this past Sunday. I saw people camping out in the rain, lol. They didn't advertise it, so it must have been inside info. I found out because I was passing by and saw a few people camping out in tents. I went inside to ask customer service what that was all about and sure enough, more PS3's were coming in. I didn't wait---too cold, pouring rain, those people are nuts.

Gamespot, had a PS3 VS 360 graphics review, and it turns out that the PS3 .. has WORST graphics/fps!. 360 has very very nice HDR, and crisp graphics. "We'll give the PS3 some leeway, because game developers do not know how to use the Cell yet".

Yeah, I saw that on 1UP. :) It's understandable, but you would expect more considering all the stupid hype Sony's been pumping out (you can't deny that!).

Excately!, I was like " Your joking " conserdering the price, news etc. etc. The diffrences are very noticiable!. Maybe it's Sony's turn to lose the console war, and Nintendo's turn to gain it's victory again :D

The way Sony are Treating Europe, I hope it's a complete flop. x360, now, I'm very impressed with that. So, all the best to Mr Gates! yet again getting a monopoly over another market - Well justified too.

Back
Top Bottom