Comp is screwed again...help plz

rahxephon1

Baseband Member
I just reformated my computer about one week ago and already internet explorer is downloading shit on its own to my comp. It just downloaded some antivermins bullshit program and now i have a little icon on the bottom right that says my computer is in danger and when i click on it it brings me to a link on internet explore.
is it spyware?

please tell me how to get rid of this junk before i throw my comp out the window and save myself all the trouble of fuckhead hackers they shuv their crap all over the internet

Thanks.

rahxephon said:
I just reformated my computer about one week ago and already internet explorer is downloading shit on its own to my comp. It just downloaded some antivermins bullshit program and now i have a little icon on the bottom right that says my computer is in danger and when i click on it it brings me to a link on internet explore.
is it spyware?

please tell me how to get rid of this junk before i throw my comp out the window and save myself all the trouble of fuckhead hackers they shuv their crap all over the internet

Thanks.

you got it all wrong, you don't throw the computer out of the window,(though this would work too) you throw windows out of your computer and your done with the problem :D

But what anti-spyware/anti-virus/firewalls/other security software do you have? It would be good to have at least firewall, an anti-virus and 2 anti-spyware things. Then when they are updated boot into safe mode and do a scan. You might also want to have a look for suspicious things at start -> run -> cmd -> startup. Just google all of the processes and google will tell you what program they are associated with.

Sounds to me like you have a backdoor trojan. It allows the hacker to gain access to your machine and just start downloading crap. You need antivirus and enable the windows firewall ASAP.

Also, what have you downloaded since the reformat?

Well i found what it was and now its gone...it was a backdoor trojan and it was a pain to get rid of thx for your help.

Back
Top Bottom