yay my first -real- party lol

if you drink,

dont pass out

your drunk friends will have no sympathy for you.
and THEY WILL.... WILL DO WHATEVER THEY'RE DRUNK MINDS FEEL LIKE DOING TO YOU. Its not fun. hahahah

kyleman999 said:
if you drink,

dont pass out

and THEY WILL.... WILL DO WHATEVER THEY'RE DRUNK MINDS FEEL LIKE DOING TO YOU. Its not fun. hahahah

I've passed out everywhere drunk, and so far nothing has happened to me.

Good point... I was about to come back in and say he never shared, but damn they are 13.

Thats almost cradle robbing for me.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I've passed out everywhere drunk, and so far nothing has happened to me.

This is America, not Canada.

Trust me, you don't wanna pass out here. I've seen some pretty bad things. Hell, I know someone that imitated the jackass stunt by putting a hot wheels car in a condom and sticking it up his friends passed out ass.

Seriously, WTF?!?!?

Yeah..

ArrizX said:
This is America, not Canada.

Trust me, you don't wanna pass out here. I've seen some pretty bad things. Hell, I know someone that imitated the jackass stunt by putting a hot wheels car in a condom and sticking it up his friends passed out ass.

Seriously, WTF?!?!?

Yeah..

a friend of mine and I were at a house party once and he was the only one who was really losered. So he eventually passed out and was at the mercy of about 20 of us who were still left at the party. Needless to say we didn't show him a lot of mercy. We got the razor out, shaved his legs, shaved his eyebrows, shaved one sideburn off (he had large side burns so it created a large off balance), then we took an electric razor and shave a streak of hair off his head. We coloured in a really dark mustache with permanent marker, we drew in a new side burn and eyebrows, then left him laying on the floor (he passed out on the couch initially). On top of that, prior to him passing out he fell down behind the shed in the yard trying to take a piss back there and subsequently cut up his knees on the wood that was piled there and he was being all drunk and obnoxious towards a bunch of us so we pretty much played beach ball with him as we all stood in a circle around him and was just pushing him around while we all talked. He fell down quite a few times so he got really dirty (this was outside). So yeah he was in really rough shape by the next morning. haha good times.

kyleman999 said:
if you drink,

dont pass out

Then there not your friends lol they would take care of you if you pass out lol

NeXuS said:
Then there not your friends lol they would take care of you if you pass out lol

well they are still your friends as long as they make sure you don't get seriously hurt. True friends will embarrass you if you pass out lol.

Back
Top Bottom