Another "my build" thread

You're gonna pay all that money and get that nice computer, and get that ugly ass case? Idk, I guess its taste. But if you are willing to spend 100+ bucks on a case you might as well get something prettier.

That kind of criticism isnt called for. If you don't like it, then recommend something. Don't just say it's ugly. Personally, that case looks pretty good. Lian Li's would be better, but the wave master is a great case.

Nice choice on the 8800GTS. I love eVGA products. You know, I've been eyeing the eVGA 8800GTX. Oh, it's soooo pretty that it blinds my eyes temporarily:

eVGA 768-P2-N831-AR GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130072

14-130-072-02.JPG

14-130-072-07.jpg

14-130-072-09.jpg

Yeah eVGA rocks, they always have awesome , 1 game bundles (Premium games, not like lame budget games) unfortunately there rare in Australia.

yeah, i'd love to have the gtx, but thats pushin my budge. unfortunatly i think that ram might too. i'll find out when i go to work tomarrow.

and alex, i happen to think taht case looks sweet. and like ownage said, it would have been a little better if you gave another suggestion insead of just bashing.

I don't know how much you're getting the 8800GTS for, but 400 sounds about right for that card. The powersupply that you've chosen scares me just a little. How much are you paying for it? I'll see if i can find a better one in the price range so you don't go over your budget.

celegorm said:
yeah, i'd love to have the gtx, but thats pushin my budge. unfortunatly i think that ram might too. i'll find out when i go to work tomarrow.

and alex, i happen to think taht case looks sweet. and like ownage said, it would have been a little better if you gave another suggestion insead of just bashing.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to bash (like I said its taste). I just meant that you can find incredible cases for the price your paying, and I thought you'd like to know.

AlexF1224 said:
Sorry, I wasn't trying to bash (like I said its taste). I just meant that you can find incredible cases for the price your paying, and I thought you'd like to know.

its ok. didn't take it as ne thing too bad. thats why i never yelled at ya (hope i didn't come off as it) but i'm paying about 75 for it.

not sure who said it, but no i'm not ordering off the sites, i order through work and get better prices.

Ownage, i'm getting that power supply for $50. may i ask what scares you about it?

Back
Top Bottom