What is the best Network Program that will allow me to control all my network Clients

Re: What is the best Network Program that will allow me to control all my network Clients

First off what OS's, and you need to be FAR more specific on exactly what kinda control you want.

Re: What is the best Network Program that will allow me to control all my network Clients

Well I wanted to be able to shut down the clients computer, log them off, open messages on the thier screens and stuff like that.

Os= Windows Xp Home Edition

I think you can send them messages anyways buy using the cmd prompt on run (run>cmd) using the msg command.. if they are networked..
also I think microsoft disabled that command on the newer xp or something like that.

Compute101 said:
Well I wanted to be able to shut down the clients computer, log them off, open messages on the thier screens and stuff like that.

Os= Windows Xp Home Edition

Remote Vaccine does this kind of stuff.

Anything eles?

Sounds like you would want to use some kind of trojan or remote administration program. I don't know if it's against the rules to post that type of thing or not, so check your PM box for links.

if you want to be able to controll their desktops then look into realVNC

if you want to send them messages then use start > run >cmd

net send [computername] [message]

they won't get the message if the alerter service on the computer is turned off though.

as for shutting down...

go to the command prompt again and this time type

shutdown -, [computername] -t (seconds to shutdown) -c [mesage to user] (e.g. time to go home)

Back
Top Bottom