Xfactor

^Mike^ said:
Sounds like American Idol to me, must be the UK version.

Nah, American Idol is based off a British show called Pop Idol.

The X Factor is something else totally different.

Haha, it was the americans that copied us brits. Not the other way.

UK31337, haha yeah :p That woman for example that couldn't sing in front of the cameras again, and muttered sorry at the end, haha.

I'm glad Leona won. I was aiming for her to win all the way up to the finals.

I found Ray annoying to be honest, and I hate swing songs. Not that I'll buy her albums anyway, but shes a definite star, and that singing talent...wow...

I was hoping for the final Ben and Leona. That would have been a better ending.

The best ending for an X factor would be the two opponents fighting don't you think? Lol.. umm..

joxley1990 said:
The best ending for an X factor would be the two opponents fighting don't you think? Lol.. umm..

I was joking about that with my mum... they should end it with a gladiator fight, or a duel or something. Forget singing, it's not as if anybody's going to be buying their records in 6 months time anyway.

I think the last three will get some kind of record contract.
I tihnk Leona has alot of potential, but its like any person that sings songs already made, they really need their own material, but if she cant make songs, she wont last long.

Kage said:
I think the last three will get some kind of record contract.
I tihnk Leona has alot of potential, but its like any person that sings songs already made, they really need their own material, but if she cant make songs, she wont last long.
Remember michelle mcmanis? lol

Back
Top Bottom