Gallery: Game Screenshots

I love these guys

2001300133009903845_rs.jpg

mc2screenmi3.jpg

i ran into a building and the other guy kinda screwed up on his landing from a big jump. barely beat him. closest race i ever had in any game.
oh btw its midnight club 2.

i took my pc and monitor and some stuff upstairs to my room cause my mom has some friends from church over, so i hooked my computer to my tv in my room. i have mc2 for ps2 also, i'm pretending i'm playing the ps2 even though i'm playing the computer. sounds weird, but now i'm really confused. i'm glad i have a wireless router. i get a 2 bar signal upstairs.

Man oh man, if only i could play Most Wanted on those settings, way i play i can hardly run it on 640*480 with medium settings....still only get around 30 FPS.....lucky you are :p

Matt

yeah.. you sure can run in that way... but for people like me, who like their FPS, we turn the settings down :p

I like having 60+ in racing games.

I like about 40-50....but if i turn MW right down, i have to admit it looks crap lol, and its very playable at 30, so i spose im happy, until i see that 1280*1024 with close to high settings lol :p

Matt

Yeah, having more frames is definately a big factor in gameplay. If you look at Ridge Racer 7 on the PS3, even though it graphically doesn't look as good as Ridge Racer 6 on the Xbox 360, the gameplay is VERY smooth. Even when you're playing at 1080p, you'll still get 60+ frames and everything is like liquid smooth. :)

i have a question about printscreens. this is what i do: press the printscreen button and paste the picture into mspaint. then i save it as a jpeg. they don't look as good as your guyses...

and what game is that...

drumthrasher said:
i have a question about printscreens. this is what i do: press the printscreen button and paste the picture into mspaint. then i save it as a jpeg. they don't look as good as your guyses...

and what game is that...
what do you mean? Whos games please quote the persons screen shots lol

unless your talking about mine than it's Need for speed most wanted :p

Back
Top Bottom