Military kids, and why they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I've had my ego checked I brought up a point which no one liked, so be it. I'm rarely one to say "I'm at the best at something"

Wow you realy are pathetic. I can find tons of threads you have made where you are implying that exact thing. If you want proof just let me know I will post all the examples,

And why diddnt you reply to my post? Because you cant say shit about anything I wrote because its all true and makes you look like a complete idiot. Which you are, and you should get a life.

And saying you dont know what a debate is? Well thats a complete lie how could you think this wouldnt be a debate? What did you think would happen and I have spoken to people in the millitary and they all say your a complete idiot too....

Wow, The posts are really piling in now agaist Nik, but he brought it on himself, you can only argue only so much you know.

alvino said:
Ehh...he'll just say the same thing over and over. :rolleyes:
Exactly, that's what I keep saying, so why are we keeping it open??, he'll keep on 'til the cows home, for pete's sake.

Just let him babble on. It's his own loss. The respect for him at CF has just gone down ALOT.

Somehow this thread went totally opposite of the direction it was intended.

After all...Nik is known for making huge flame threads. Seems he just threw himself into the fire.

alvino said:
Just let him babble on. It's his own loss. The respect for him at CF has just gone down ALOT.

he had respect before this? He might have had some respect from me at the beginning, but he has had that same attitude, "hey, my dads in the army, so I'm better than you", for a long time.

mammikoura said:
he had respect before this? He might have had some respect from me at the beginning, but he has had that same attitude, "hey, my dads in the army, so I'm better than you", for a long time.

I still have respect for Nik, just not when it comes to this issue...

You can't lose total respect for someone just because you disagree with them about one aspect of their attitude imo. Takes a lot more than that to lose all respect of someone.

Yeah, he does make contervertial threads (sometimes that can be a good thing) and is sometimes arrogant about certain things. But isn't everyone at some point in their life? Even though some people might not like to admit it.

For the record, both my grandparents were involved in the military, does that make me better than any of you here though? No.

I still have respect for him, just not as much. His threads are controversial, and while they do make for great debate topics, some of them have a rather arrogant and ignorant feeling to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom