25 gigs left in my c: , is this enough?

25GB is still plenty of space, depends on what you put on there. If you're going to have movie files and such---25GB is nothing. In that case, get another drive.

How big is the overall drive anyway? 25gb is enough for most things, but you could clean it up a bit if you wanted to.

But I see you are going for a Western Digital drive, thats a good way to go. They make great drives, never had any problems with mine.

Jamie.

Whoa, that will last you for quite a long time. I have mainly MP3's, MPEG, AVI's, and some Photoshop files. But all that is stored on my external 250GB drive. I love it. So big. I swap files with my friend's a lot (because of all the media files on there) so external is best for me. Plus, I make backups on other people's PC before I work on them so I need a large temp storage solution.

My c: drive is only 12GB. The only thing stored there is the OS. All programs are on a separate drive and all other files are all on their own separate drives. 12GB is plenty of space for me, i think its only half full. As long as ur not installing plenty of HUGE programs and saving all ur files on c: (which u said u werent) u'll be all right.

25 gb should be plenty for your OS and programs if you have another drive for storage. I wouldn't worry about running out of space for the OS drive.

Back
Top Bottom