the truth about santa

Brookfield said:
borat sagdiyev, what an utter waste of bandwidth, for one thing, kids don't really care about these overdone statistics, even if they are accurately worked out, which I have no doubt that they are, but why???, you're impressing nobody but yourself, some are finding them a laugh, I just think they are pathetic, I appreciate that when you first joined, you had somewhat of a struggle to understand western customs, culture, thinking, etc, & by this forum, you still don't, sounds a little harsh, but apparently true unfortunately, now that doesn't mean that we don't understand your culture, we do, but with you, it's a struggle sometimes :(

ohh right, I'm going to apologize for john (borat), he must have forgot that jokes are not allowed here anymore. :rolleyes:

And what the hell are you talking about with that culture stuff? If I'm not mistaken john lives in canada...

We have told you many times, if you don't like the thread then don't look at it/post in it.

brookfield what the hell are you on about???

if you didnt notice, i had a name change from john123 to borat_sagdiyev....

and i found that on a website....

borat_sagdiyev said:
brookfield what the hell are you on about???

if you didnt notice, i had a name change from john123 to borat_sagdiyev....

and i found that on a website....
Sorry, John really! ,I'd forgotten, just ignore everything I've posted here, I'd just been for pre-Christmas drinks with some neighbours & not being used alcohol, [I'm not supposed to drink for medical reasons] I got a little squiffy, & this, after me saying on a forum a little while ago that I've never been drunk online, I wasn't quite, & it won't happen again.

Brookfield said:
Sorry, John really! ,I'd forgotten, just ignore everything I've posted here, I'd just been for pre-Christmas drinks with some neighbours & not being used alcohol, [I'm not supposed to drink for medical reasons] I got a little squiffy, & this, after me saying on a forum a little while ago that I've never been drunk online, I wasn't quite, & it won't happen again.

WOW! Drunk at 9:30am, im impressed man lol ;)

Raffaz said:
WOW! Drunk at 9:30am, im impressed man lol ;)
Not drunk Mick, squiffy, English term, means slightly merry, the reason for the unusual hour [it was 8am actually] for drinks was that they were catching a flight to NZ to stay with relatives over Christmas at 1pm at Stanstead, it wasn't a party, we just stood around talking, I had two good malts, that's all, got indoors 100 yards away at 8.45, had breakfast, & booted up at 9.20.

well... I'm not sure what made me laugh more... the santa stats, or brookfield drunken posts!!!

the park sledge up stats don't account for some terraced houses where he may have to only park once, but get to visit many more houses...

when I was younger my next door neibour told me that santa wouldn't be comming this year, as he'd been put in prison for dealing in snow...

Brookfield said:
Not drunk Mick, squiffy, English term, means slightly merry, the reason for the unusual hour [it was 8am actually] for drinks was that they were catching a flight to NZ to stay with relatives over Christmas at 1pm at Stanstead, it wasn't a party, we just stood around talking, I had two good malts, that's all, got indoors 100 yards away at 8.45, had breakfast, & booted up at 9.20.

forgetting who people are.. hmm... I'd call that being drunk.

Brookfield said:

a few weeks ago you were saying how bad a mod me, uk31337 and root were because we had been online while drunk!! you made a huge deal about it, now you go off and insult people while posting drunk.....

lmao... as far as i know, when ive been such a terrible mod while posting tipsy, ive never insulted anyone!!

Back
Top Bottom