Windows Vista, What is right for you?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
The Editions:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/editions/default.mspx

vistarz5.jpg

Well il get the ultimate version, but not till all the bugs have been ironed out first. Probably wait a few years, xp is fine at the moment

Likely business edition for me, as ultimate will be very expensive, and probably not offered in VLK's

lmao. :D I almost fell to the ground laughing after seeing "Most Secure Windows Ever" being checked for all of them.

mammikoura said:
lmao. :D I almost fell to the ground laughing after seeing "Most Secure Windows Ever" being checked for all of them.

With their new approach it's alot more secure than XP / 2000.

DJ-CHRIS said:
With their new approach it's alot more secure than XP / 2000.

yes, it was also supposed to be uncrackable. (as was xp) Yet there has been a working version with a crack (never tried myself, but heard this from many places) available for download for quite a long time already.

And I can bet all the money I have that there will be viruses for vista pretty quickly after it's release, maybe even before the release.

If I ever get the Vista, It's going to be the Server editions or the Business edition.

Although, mammikoura, there's lots of viruses affecting all Windows versions. Why wouldn't Vista be spared of them? ;)

THere are already cracks that exploit their SideBar. Well, it's not bad--but they manage to make Vista Sidebar work on XP.

There are other editions of Vista hardly worth mentioning:

Windows Vista Starter
Windows Vista Enterprise

I highly doubt any of us on here will get those. I mean "Starter" edition? It's probably Windows for Dummies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom