Need for speed:Carbon,what did you think???

its similar to the gran turismo series, but the physics are much better and imo the graphics are quite a bit better as well.

Yeah, if you ask me, it totally trumps the Gran Turismo series. The physics are so realistic...the graphics are somewhat better due to the fac that the Xbox is more powerful than the PS2.

alvino said:
Yeah, if you ask me, it totally trumps the Gran Turismo series. The physics are so realistic...the graphics are somewhat better due to the fac that the Xbox is more powerful than the PS2.

You can get the same thing out of the PS2 with Enthusia. Real life physics based on each car.

In two words:

BAD ASS

Also, only 9.99 at your local Best Buy!

alvino said:
Yeah, but isn't Enthusia a cel-shaded game? Ehh..

[sarcastic mocking voice]Isn't Enthusia a cel-shaded game?[/sarcastic mocking voice]

Whatever dooder. Enthusia just so happens to be A LOT better than a trekkie convention. :p

Hahah, don't get me wrong. I love cel-shaded games. The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and the upcoming Crackdown (Xbox 360) were/are cel-shaded and they're great games. I personally prefer realistic graphics to match the physics. Of course, just my opinion. :)

That bugs me, The easy Drifting. Need for speed underground was the best for Drifting. You had to work for it now you just turn and it does it for you :mad: I'm mad at EA for that, I guess there turning to the noob side of playing :p

Well they do have to cater to all types of gamers. If it's too hard for newbies, then they won't play it, which in turn means they won't buy it which mans there won't be any profit for EA.

Going back to what was said earlier, Forza was a great game (that I never really finished) but I simply couldn't stand the frame rate. The graphics were pretty good, but it was going at ~20FPS max. I can't stand gaming that low, let alone racing. That's one reason I like PC gaming: if the frame rate's too low, crank down the settings.

Back
Top Bottom