the truth about santa

Re: i found this two years ago

kjman87 said:
LMFAO...

you ever see the math equation that proves girls = evil?

if not ill post that when i get home...

yeah, I've seen that. If I'm not mistaken it's somewhere in the funny pictures thread.

^

Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg

soo true..

well.. they are definatley expensive at this time of year anyway.. lol.. why does the nice jewellery have to be soo expensive.....

it was definately (sp) fun to read.

I liked the" .001 to get out the sleigh, in the house, ...."

very fun reading.

borat sagdiyev, what an utter waste of bandwidth, for one thing, kids don't really care about these overdone statistics, even if they are accurately worked out, which I have no doubt that they are, but why???, you're impressing nobody but yourself, some are finding them a laugh, I just think they are pathetic, I appreciate that when you first joined, you had somewhat of a struggle to understand western customs, culture, thinking, etc, & by this forum, you still don't, sounds a little harsh, but apparently true unfortunately, now that doesn't mean that we don't understand your culture, we do, but with you, it's a struggle sometimes :(

Brookfield said:
borat sagdiyev, what an utter waste of bandwidth, for one thing, kids don't really care about these overdone statistics, even if they are accurately worked out, which I have no doubt that they are, but why???, you're impressing nobody but yourself, some are finding them a laugh, I just think they are pathetic, I appreciate that when you first joined, you had somewhat of a struggle to understand western customs, culture, thinking, etc, & by this forum, you still don't, sounds a little harsh, but apparently true unfortunately, now that doesn't mean that we don't understand your culture, we do, but with you, it's a struggle sometimes :(

Its just a joke, lighten up :mad:

Raffaz said:
Its just a joke, lighten up :mad:
So it might be, I'm not condemnig him, just pointing out the futility of posting it, and, no, I don't wan't to close the forum as you've suggested in the past, I wouldn't give his post that level of importance, he'd probablly like that, in a perverse way, no, as I said, it's just him, still not understanding our ways, & yes, I've come to realise now that it has to be a joke, why else would he post such a thing?

Brookfield said:
So it might be, I'm not condemnig him, just pointing out the futility of posting it, and, no, I don't wan't to close the forum as you've suggested in the past, I wouldn't give his post that level of importance, he'd probablly like that, in a perverse way, no, as I said, it's just him, still not understanding our ways, & yes, I've come to realise now that it has to be a joke, why else would he post such a thing?

Ive never suggested closing the "forum" in the past. I might have suggested closing a "thread" before, but never the forum, i suggest ya look up the difference mate.

Back
Top Bottom