Military kids, and why they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
boardordi3 said:
why? no rules have been broken.. other than a few explicatives, but why do mods always wanna close threads? i mean i dont care, and it does seem futile to keep posting, but in general
Nik has a history of starting threads, of which most are on contentious subjects there's been war, two of those, drugs, alcoholic drinks, two of those, now this, this one has turned into arguments only a hair's breadth from flaming, & is going round in circles, most of the others had to be closed by various mods....it's what he does, theres a lull of a few weeks, about six these time, now this one, there are two to date who won't be sorry to see it closed it seems, I'm being fair I think, let's see.

Steff said:
ROFL!!! Holy shit is it any wonder people dont like most americans?? Because they think they are way damn superia, I for one personaly do like americans but I find it highly offencive that they think they are the only country on this earth... military kids - my ass

Yeah, even though I live in America and I love this country, I've found that we do have a very arrogant and asinine attitude about ourselves. We think we can police the world and spread democracy like it was planting flowers.

Nik00117 said:
Can you prove me wrong?

thats not teh idea of this kinda debate.. its for you to proove your points right, using actual reports, not an article from wiki..

you dont have any idea how to form a proper debate do you?

honestly, your attitude really does remind me of giancarlo.. he always thought that he was better than everyone, his reason was because he was gay, your reason was because your raised in a military family..

you need to get your ego in check here mate.. i respected you before, but this post has changed my mind.. you are not better than anyone else just because you were raised in a military family.....

Brookfield said:
Nik has a history of starting threads, of which most are on contentious subjects there's been war, two of those, drugs, alcoholic drinks, two of those, now this, this one has turned into arguments only a hair's breadth from flaming, & is going round in circles, most of the others had to be closed by various mods....it's what he does, theres a lull of a few weeks, about six these time, now this one, there are two to date who won't be sorry to see it closed it seems, I'm being fair I think, let's see.

let's not forget the "all americans are ignorant" thread. I still remember that one from when I first joined....

^That one really pissed people off.

Mark, I agree with you. You need to get an ego check.

Nik00117 said:
Why military kids are better then Civilians.

This is a serious post from myself, based on why I believe kids raised in a military community are more mature, smarter etc then civilian students.

1. We see the world when most poeple haven't seen out of their state
2. We hear different languages, we see poeple from different countries interact on a daily basis. Just a lil fact, the bilingual rate among military kids is around 50% civilian its like 20%. Knowing two language is a huge help.
3. We didn't grow up cause we wanted too, we grew up cause we had to.
4. We have one of the best educate systems in the world, for well Teachers are movtiated getting paid double what the avg civilian gets paid.
5. We are raised by parents with a military background. In civilian school a lot of parents are weak minded. In military they aren't.

That has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever hear in my life. You are a disgrace to humanity and especialy the millitary. Now I can find something wrong with every one of you comments.

1. What are you talking about? You see absolutely nothing we dont see. I know this for a fact because my uncle is in the service and they are extremely careful not to expose anything to childrent period.
2. Almost everyone in the US knows more than one language. And If I were you before you start saying how many languages you know, you might want to master the english language first, because you obviously can't spell for shit.
3. "We didn't grow up cause we wanted too, we grew up cause we had to." now what the fuck is that? Excuse my language but this guy is a moron! Im prety sure we all have to grow up some time. But you have proven your statement false yourself just by saying somthing so idiotic and immature.
4. Well that is just completely false, if you took some time to actualy research it you would know they dont get paid 2x as much. They simply get their rank in the millitarys pay you moron.
5. If your parents are in the millitary in this day and age they may not be weak minded yes, but they mostlikely arent home either so your being raised by some old nanny on a salary who dosent care about you. I dont want to speak for everyone, but I'd sure rather be raised by a parent who loves me then a nanny.

Now I would just like to say how stupid you are for even posting something like this. And I would love to talk with your parents and see if they would even agree with this ignorance.

Sorry everyone for all the colorful language, but this is how I feel.

Anyone feel free to message or e-mail me if you think I am incorrect about any of this because i can prove it all.

alvino said:
Yeah, even though I live in America and I love this country, I've found that we do have a very arrogant and asinine attitude about ourselves. We think we can police the world and spread democracy like it was planting flowers.
Al, as forthright as ever!, we English were the same back in the Victorian era, known as the days of the Raj, of course I'm speaking of India, shameful how we treated them, one example of many, an English nobleman's army forced the natives to build him a huge palace, killing, or throwing into dungeons the many that refused, many more died in it's construction, when it was built, he brought his family over, then filled it with hundreds of servants, they didn't have to lift a finger, & this happened all over that vast continent, but we're not alone, America's slavery, the Romans, & many many more.

whats all the shit with 'civilians' LOL ive grew up fine and i havent had none of this militery crap subjects like this realy piss me off !!

mark thorpe said:
i couldnt disagree with that any more.. total rubbish IMO

1) I've been to the US, Egypt twice, all over the UK, France, Belgium, going to Canada next summer, I've seen quite a bit of the world..
2) languages get taught in school.. i learnt German, French and Latin in school.. I've also been on French exchanges (three or four times)
3) Not always good.. you need a good childhood..
4) Fair point, but there are alot of good quality public schools out there.. and with your 'best educate system in the world' they haven't done a great job with your spelling of education ;) lol (that one was a joke btw..)
5) Anything to back this up?? sorry, but I fail to believe that one..

you cannot judge a person growing up in a military background as 'better' than a person growing up in a civilian background, for one thing, if your from a military background, your parents could be transferred anywhere, and you would most probably have to go with them too..

sorry, but i totally disagree that kids raised in a military background are somehow 'better'.
i concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom