New titles

mark thorpe said:
hehe yep :)

and maurice, yeah, it is pretty strong, 5.4 i think.. but its sooo nice :) lol, the problem with stella is i drink it too fast, and get tipsy too quickly.. lol.. but its too nice not to drink..
Good for you, hey, do the Americans know that over here, guys [& gals] in pubs, drink their beer straight from the bottle?, to me it's uncivilised, there's nothing better than drinking cold beer, from a freshly chilled short stem glass, the coldness forming condensation rivulets down the sides, slurp, ahhh!

Glad all you guy's like the suds..but can we all stay on topic here...:p

so yeah, glad to see that a few selected had their titles changed. it probably felt good to get away from the Guru name huh ? ;)

~mr mixx~ said:
I apologise on behalf of;

Mark 7

mammikoura 3

raffaz 3

alvino 1

joxley 1

myself 3

Brookfield said:
To be honest Tom, possibly your own fault, you're so volatile, nice as pie one minute, bristling the next, me, I'm a slow burner, things people say, chip away at me, then I let go, then suddenly remembering I'm a moderater, & quickly throttling back.
Thats just who I am.....can't change that.

~mr mixx~ said:

hehe my bad ;)

topic.. yeah.. that..

umm, well done to all who have got teh titles!! or something..

Tommy Boy said:
I know I won't be getting one, I'm not that popular.
Just because anyone hasn't got one YET does not mean they arern't going to get one, we are slowly building up

Everyone wanted custom/new titles so this is it. Another change that is more work that its worth

Back
Top Bottom