new drivers

i tried that before, it didnt work, also when i click properties on temp and on installer i cant set permissions there is no security tab. shall i clear the temp folder

its installing now because i went onto task manager and quit the msiexec.exe, but it doesn't seem to move from 0 %

adamr100 said:
i tried that before, it didnt work, also when i click properties on temp and on installer i cant set permissions there is no security tab. shall i clear the temp folder

Im guessing you have simple file sharing turned on, so go back to the section where you can show hidden files and folders, then scroll to the bottom and remove simple file sharing. Ya security tab should come up then, or it will in XP pro, dont know about the home version.

it doesn't let you do that with the temp and installer folder, because its used by the operating system it says

Are you using a real XP disc, have you got it set to show hidden files and folders

DO NOT use the VIA drivers on that motherboard! They are the wrong ones. It has an nForce4 chipset. Download the correct nForce4 drivers from Nvidia HERE.

Back
Top Bottom