Upset

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Well I was having problems with my PC i had several ideas of what was casuing it.

1. Bad ram
2. Bas OS

Well I figured o well i'll take it into the shop have my boss look at it for me, since I don't actually have any software for it. So I did, I went in on Saturday to pick it up since I couldn't be there when he did it.

Well i asked him did you find anything wrong he replied no I didn't its fine. So I take it home BSOD 30 mins of use off the bat.. Now I'm going to myself "what are the chances of this happening within 30 mins of a reinstall?" so I take out my Hiren Boot CD boot it up into it and run a memory test, 5 seconds into the test and I got errors like mad.

If my boss would of ran the tests it'd of taken him all of 5 seconds to figure out what the problem was. But no, he decided to just reformat it and push it aside, ticks me off. I'd never do that, if I was asked to run diagnostic software on a PC i'd do it, without a question.

I however know a friend who does volume licensing, and he is going sell me a legit copy of XP for cheap... So once I get that I'm get office 2003 for 20 bucks (the military offers Office 2003 to its members since they consider it work software which is required at home) and never have to go back again.

umm, why the hell did you take it for your boss to fix if it only had a very simple problem like that?

Because I didn't have XP or Office, and I was to lazy to go and get it ;)

Either way, he should of ran the software I asked and I'd never of had this problem.

Well its just aswell that your far superior to everybody else, otherwise ya might never have spotted it :)

Raffaz, the reason he didn't spot it, is because he didn't run the test. I asked him too. Because his burn in software test is cool, it tells you whats wrong with the PC and so forth and its simply great. Thats another reason I broke it, so you can stop being a smart ass.

Me a smart ass? Im just the same as everyone else on here. If i remember correctly, your the superior one

Nik00117 said:
Raffaz, the reason he didn't spot it, is because he didn't run the test. I asked him too. Because his burn in software test is cool, it tells you whats wrong with the PC and so forth and its simply great. Thats another reason I broke it, so you can stop being a smart ass.
i dont think he was being a smart ass, and since your so much better than all of us, why do you need help? didn't you learn about this problem in one of the many countries youve been in

;) i see this is gonna be fun from now on lol :p

since you had a better education than all of us and are so much more well rounded couldn't you have figured it out without help of us unworthy civilians?:confused:

since you had a better education than all of us and are so much more well rounded couldn't you have figured it out without help of us unworthy civilians?

Actually he is ex-military and former brat.

Back
Top Bottom