relationship questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you turn 18 and she is under 16, and of course she will be, it can be considered weird, but I think of it like this.
Age is just a number.
People grow up faster these days and develop much faster, so I don't know. Its just not as it used to be.

I wouldn't feel right going out with someone under 16 now, though I am 19, so yeah...
That said, I would go out with someone whos 16 probably, maybe turning 17 soonish (especially if I knew them before I was 18 and known her a long time, etc).
Truthfully, they are only just getting older like you are. As soon as its 17-18, age matters alot less, and then as you both go past that, it doesn't really matter at all about gap, so I dno't know why it is so hit and miss in the earlier years with this matter.

I'm glad you have someone that you care for :) If you keep it innocent, and all that, I don't see a problem. The fact that you knew her like this before you turned 18 shouldn't matter! Like I said, age matters alot less now, and yeah, it definietly doesn't matter as much because you knew her already at that age.

Its true though that you will talk less,. but thats only because you know about her now, and don't need to learn as much deeply etc. That doesn't mean you won't be close. Rather the opposite actually.
If theres a connection, theres a connection.

I have a special connection with 2 girls. Both living too far away to even start anything, which always seems to happen to me :(. One 16 (I've known her about 5-6 years now and have always been close) and one 18.
I see the one thats 18 alot more though, and so, we do have times where we have nothing much to say, but its still nice to be around her.
Same would go for you.

I don't like the phone that much though, so could never be on there as much as you :p

I did that with girfriend before, how we can talk for hours and hours. We both have Verizon Wireless so the national "IN-Calling" made it free for both of us. At least, until the battery dies on our cell phone, hehe.

In the UK, if the girl is under 16, and the guy is over 16, evan if she consents, and they have sex, the guy can get done for rape, no question. Fact of the day!

Fcuk age man, if you like her, go for it.

TRDCorolla said:
I did that with girfriend before, how we can talk for hours and hours. We both have Verizon Wireless so the national "IN-Calling" made it free for both of us. At least, until the battery dies on our cell phone, hehe.
yeah i forgot about IN Calling

THat is sweet, huh? I keep wondering how the crap these providers make money off of us? I mean, most of my friends are on the same network as me and we talk a whole lot. I even had to buy a car adapter to power my cell phone because it dies all the time from being on the phone too much. I even canceled my regular phone service with Verizon and started using my cell phone as my regular means of communications because it's so much cheaper than a regular land-line phone service, lol.

I mean it's a pretty big age difference but as people said, age is just a number. I mean I am 18 and generally I go for people my age. However currently I like someone who is 3 years younger than me, but we get along great. Far more complex than your situation, as he's a closet case. I've even liked people far older than me before, I liked someone who was 24 as well.

Now to solve your situation, run away to Canada where your relationship is legal (Age of consent is 14).

joxley1990 said:
In the UK, if the girl is under 16, and the guy is over 16, evan if she consents, and they have sex, the guy can get done for rape, no question. Fact of the day!

Fcuk age man, if you like her, go for it.
wow thats so retarded, what if a girl took advantage of a guy, not saying that wud be bad lol :p, but seriously, its legal impossible for a woman to rape a man, thats sexist

all im gonna say is good for you..

and 2 of my friends

1: My friend is almost 21 (gonna be 21 in like 2 weeks) is "going out" (quotes since its not legal...) with a 16 year old, frankly I don't agree with this at all just because he seems to always do this and I dont agree with that age difference seeing as soo much changes in the college years...

2: Another one of my friends who was 18 at the time...I think? went out with a 15 year old...which wasnt as bad as he was still in HS at the time...but still

3: I am currently going out with a 19 year old and im 20...so i guess I fall victim of a younger girl as well hahaha...

anyway good luck...just becareful of moving toooo fast...and dont neglect your friends....

With my current girlfriend we started going out like 2 months after I moved back to philadelphia for school...so we started with a "long distance" (I use that term very loosely just because we saw each other like once or twice a week and we lived an hour away) anyway... I was living with some of my friends (not the ones above) so it made it very hard to neglect them...all im saying is dont do that and dont choose your best friends girl...

True Story here:
Learn from my experiances.... So that kid that is now almost 21...my current girlfriend is his Ex...I met the guy when i was in third grade...and then you know this happend...and then we didnt speak for like 3 months after me and that girl started going out... That = SH*TTY TIMES...anyway dont do it...unless you think its truly worth it...though i did it and it seemed to work out for me...we are friends again and hang out atleast once a week...soo who knows...maybe i just picked good people to befriend...

Sorry for the rant but I hope that helps in one way or another...

-KJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom