I'm so so sorry!

RME = Rolling my eyes?

urbandictionary.com ftw :D

You think attention seeking though? Hmm.... I do have a theory that he is bi polar. How he lashes out one second and apologizes the next. He has done it several times. And then maybe he has ADD or OCD, just because he says such random/pointless things at the weirdest times and in totally unrealted threads. Who knows.

JikuzeN said:
And i agree with Glasseye, i think it's attention seeking, although am just a newbie :D

You may be a "newbie" but you guessed correctly.

Nate; apology accepted, even if your posts do put a smile on my face after a bad day. :p

Uum.. are you on crack there Nate.. it's a forum, we don't actually care. I don't go off to college and think, Oh Nate on CF was being a bit of a dick last night.. I want an apology!

Haven't seen you for a while Slayer!

joxley1990 said:
Haven't seen you for a while Slayer!

Yeah, been busy. If I'm not getting dicked around by College, I'm doing assignments. If I'm not doing that, I'm keeping the girlfriend happy. On the rare occasion that I do get time for myself, I'm down the pub getting a sheer moment of calm and peace in my little world or I'm doing fecking Xmas shopping. Bah humbug to the lot of ya. :p

Maybe he saw a counselor, and this is the first step to recovery, admitting your wrongs...lol idk but apology accepted

Well Nate, now that you've admitted your wrongs, now, it's time to start over and help us.

Slayer said:
Yeah, been busy. If I'm not getting dicked around by College, I'm doing assignments. If I'm not doing that, I'm keeping the girlfriend happy. On the rare occasion that I do get time for myself, I'm down the pub getting a sheer moment of calm and peace in my little world or I'm doing fecking Xmas shopping. Bah humbug to the lot of ya. :p

Lol, same man, college and their god damned assignments!

Don't sweat it Nate, i know you have been harsh lately and giving members a hard time...but it's all water under the bridge now...so keep the head up, the attitude down..and you'll be alright. it's been a stressful December for most.

Back
Top Bottom