Bluetooth network?

Why would you want to? You have only got a 10metre range, p*ss poor speeds, and i dont think it would be secure

i already got bluetooth in my desktop and i got a laptop with bluetooth jus wanted if it were possible

You can link them, and transfer files, but like Raffaz said, it's a 10 metre, 15 max range. Just use the software on both laptop & computer, search for each other, and just pair them. A wireless network though would have a bigger range, be more secure, and maybe evan faster! Bluetooth networks are a no unless you have the equipment to run one.

muz379 said:
ON HERE IT SAYS
Bluetooth

120kb - 723kb

30ft - 300ft

Yep thats correct, there are different types of antenna. Standard ones are the 30ft. You need special equipment for the other versions, which you wont have.

EDIT
Also notice what else it says there. Class 3 devices (eg in most personal computing type devices) have a short 30ft range, high powered Class 1 devices have the longer range. Either built in or available as add-on cards.

...which cost thousands of pounds!

The bluetooth in computers and laptops is Class 2, 15 metres max! Class 1, -1 -2, etc is the expensive stuff.

Back
Top Bottom