yay my first -real- party lol

Mike89 said:
Okay Ghandi. You're too wise and mature at 18 years old to go and have fun once in a while.
lol whos ghandi?
edit: i know who ghandi is, im asking which person you referring to as ghandi lol just to clarify

Mike89 said:
Okay Ghandi. You're too wise and mature at 18 years old to go and have fun once in a while.

I do go and have fun every once in a while, and I got many pics of the crazy dumb things i've done while drunk.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And once you get wise and mature, you'll learn theirs more to life than getting totally hammered and going crazy.

yes, getting totally hammered more often and doing more crazy stuff than the last time. :D

but hey, life is about having fun, and with my über skills in mathematics I can tell you that party + alcohol + women = fun. (well, party + alcohol + men for you ;) )

DJ-CHRIS said:
You think thats a party?

Check this party

Quarter million people partying. The entire city is taken over. Booze and drugs everywhere too, with cops being too overpowered to do anything about it. The streets are lined with people. I'm hammered as hell, stumbling around. I'm trying to sleep with cops. 95% of the people get laid.

Budget is probolly over a billion though.

Haha, sounds sick. If I could get 250,000 people in my house, I would proberly try it!

mark thorpe said:
lol.. you cant have a party without alcohol... just wont be the same..

I tried that once...

we then proceeded next door where the kegSSS where and decided that that was a better idea...

but good for you...How was it since you never did say?

ooh yeah it was pretty cool :) we didnt do anything too extreme. it was fun though. we watched a movie, played spin the bottle, some other games, went outside to play basketball lmao, and we did kareoke, which here is a picture of my friend singing horribly.

imgp1074pc0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom