New titles

mark thorpe said:
Guinness is amazing.. love the stuff..

i drink alot of the old ales, proper beer.. but i like largers too.. stella is a larger.. and one of the best ive had at that..

Larger? Isn't it Lager?

alvino said:
Larger? Isn't it Lager?
P'raps he drinks larger lagers! BTW, Stella Artois is great, quite strong but soooo smooth
beer.gif

lmao.. oops.. yes, it is lager.. my bad, stupid stella.....

i was on my 5th can when i wrote that.. lol.. spelling doesnt really do too well when youve had a few..

mark thorpe said:
lmao.. oops.. yes, it is lager.. my bad, stupid stella.....

i was on my 5th can when i wrote that.. lol.. spelling doesnt really do too well when youve had a few..

Well at least the stella done its job :)

hehe yep :)

and maurice, yeah, it is pretty strong, 5.4 i think.. but its sooo nice :) lol, the problem with stella is i drink it too fast, and get tipsy too quickly.. lol.. but its too nice not to drink..

mark thorpe said:
hehe yep :)

and maurice, yeah, it is pretty strong, 5.4 i think.. but its sooo nice :) lol, the problem with stella is i drink it too fast, and get tipsy too quickly.. lol.. but its too nice not to drink..

Thats the only lager i drink when im out, they call it wife beater up here for some reason lol

haha, they call it wife beater down here too.. you get too smashed on it too quickly..

i normally drink kronenberg (or however its spelt) or stella when im out, unless they have a good ale on.. then ill stick to the ale..

edit.. custom titles = wife beating.. nice..

sorry for getting a lil off topic here :D lol..

LCL (Lose Control Lager) is another canny one, i drink that if i cant get the stella

Back
Top Bottom