Car Thread!

Mobile 1 is suppose to be top notch. I'd say if a Ferrari uses it, it's got to be good. I'll double check with the dealer to see what bulbs they have locally. I know they can be expensive but man, those EuroDezigns bulbs are like $20!!! wooooo, don't know how reliable they are though. Well, my roommate just ordered some just now because I was talking to him about it. I'll use him as the guinea pig, hehe.

Hehe check your dealer they should have some in display in parts and acc. They are reliable and you can go to toyota if anything goes wrong.

My crappy cheap-o bulbs were marked 55/60W, which is OEM wattage. But I don't know how accurate that was. My new ones rock, and I got high wattage harnesses to be on the safe side, since I was replacing them anyway.

And my suspension just came in! The box weighs like 60 pounds, lol. I'll be taking before pics and after pics hopefully, just washed the ride and she's looking H-O-T, boys.

Dang, I went to the Toyota dealer today. THey have bulbs all right but all of them were marked at 100 watts and higher!!!!! I'm like, what the crap? I like to get something around 55 watts and at the same time get that hyper white look. I think Eurodezigns offer the best deal.

As for my suspension, I just have TRD lowering springs. Nice drop. Perfect. Not too low and much improved look as it narrows that fender gap. I love it. But, when I go over big bumps--whew, I cringe when I hear the lound "thud" sound. Ouch. Of course, it's scraping a lot more now on steep driveways. It's about a 1"-1.5" drop. I've had them over a year now so it's settled. I may have to get new struts soon though.

LambOfGod said:
what do you boys think about this

IMG_6759%20%2813%29.jpg

449IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

Lol, id hit it.

TRDCorolla said:
Dang, I went to the Toyota dealer today. THey have bulbs all right but all of them were marked at 100 watts and higher!!!!! I'm like, what the crap? I like to get something around 55 watts and at the same time get that hyper white look. I think Eurodezigns offer the best deal.

As for my suspension, I just have TRD lowering springs. Nice drop. Perfect. Not too low and much improved look as it narrows that fender gap. I love it. But, when I go over big bumps--whew, I cringe when I hear the lound "thud" sound. Ouch. Of course, it's scraping a lot more now on steep driveways. It's about a 1"-1.5" drop. I've had them over a year now so it's settled. I may have to get new struts soon though.

That's why I went ahead and bought the whole shabang. The shocks and struts on the Focus are kinda weak, and I knew I'd have to replace them anyway. Might as well do it all at once. I've already taken the "before" pictures, the Koni kit should be on probably tomorrow or the next day, hopefully.

TRDCorolla said:

What brand were they??

I don't really remember now. Some Japanese characters were on the front with a strange name. I didn't have too much interest in them which was why I didn't focus in on the name. But I talked to the parts guy and he told me that a majority of the aftermarket hyper-whites or cool blue halogen bulbs that burn brighter generally have a shorter life. He's seen them getting replaced as early as 6 months to a year. That sounds bad to me. Then he told me the only way to get them to last a long time is to just get the entire HID conversion with the ballist and everything. That's out of the question right now since it cost way too much. I estimate abot $600-$800 for my Corolla to convert over.

Back
Top Bottom