Military kids, and why they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty rediculous thread. Your opinion is extremely biased and since no one here comes from the background you do, they cannot relate.

What next? "Christians, and why they are better"

Mike89 said:
This is a pretty rediculous thread. Your opinion is extremely biased and since no one here comes from the background you do, they cannot relate.
Are you "Mike" so why the 89?....just curious.

The Amish Kid said:
I still don't see why you make such a big deal about being bilingual. Yes it may be more important in Europe, but in America it isn't as important. The only time is if you live somewhere with a high spanish speaking population(I'm thinking about Arizona and California). Then it can be important.

Actually, in the future it will be important to be bilingual. Depends on what language though. Chinese and indian will be your best bet, as the technology world is starting to outsource to those countries and knowing THOSE languages will increase the chances of you getting a job.

EDIT>>> Sorry for the double post. Whoops.

Nik00117, or what ever your name is. I've seen your threads, but this one takes the cake. Your threads have always been known to cause a riot, and I'm starting to believe that's your motive. How about you join a debate forum that's designed around these subjects, rather then dragging us along this BS.

My Grandfather was in the Air Force. My dad moved atleast 20 times as a student. It reached the point he gave up making friends, whats the point if your just gonna move away a month later?

Personally, i'd hate to travel all over the damn place like that.

That is excessive... I've moved about 6 times. His dad was prob in a sticky career field. I know that Post inspectors move a lot.

I still don't see why you make such a big deal about being bilingual. Yes it may be more important in Europe, but in America it isn't as important. The only time is if you live somewhere with a high Spanish speaking population(I'm thinking about Arizona and California). Then it can be important.

This is exactly my point, people don' see how important being bilingual will be. It is a global economy, and not a global language. Knowing at least two languages one shows your either well versed in another culture besides your first one, two shows that you are dedicated and go the extra mile, three never know when you'll need to use that second language.

Yeah, maybe his ego will protect him from bullets.

Don't have an ego, however the travel experience, and being bilingual seeing other cultures will give you an edge. Thats not an ego, thats an edge.

Are you "Mike" so why the 89?....just curious.

Why are you posting in this thread? You've listed how many posts members have done, and made useless comments...

Actually, in the future it will be important to be bilingual. Depends on what language though. Chinese and Indian will be your best bet, as the technology world is starting to outsource to those countries and knowing THOSE languages will increase the chances of you getting a job.

Your very true, Chinese and Indian are going be very important languages in the future.

Nik00117, or what ever your name is. I've seen your threads, but this one takes the cake. Your threads have always been known to cause a riot, and I'm starting to believe that's your motive. How about you join a debate forum that's designed around these subjects, rather then dragging us along this BS.

I enjoy getting people going, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right at least I'm getting people to think. And I am a member of a debate forum, I however sometimes decide to post my ideas on here as well.

Nik, I think you've excelled yourself [again] & I think it's time you buttoned your lip [again] it seems tou have a penchant for getting up everybody's nose, perhaps it's time you either stopped posting at all, or watched your mouth, how many forums to date have you managed to raise to near rioting, I've said before, engage brain before posting, now I'm doubting you have a brain to engage, you're treading a very fine line [again]
I thank myself on excelling [again] I don't want to button lip [again] (well not really) yes I do have a penchant for getting up everybody's nose, I don't feel its time for me to stop posting and I am watching my mouth, I guess I've had a good 5 or 6 good ones that got a lot of members going. I do have a brain, you can't function without one its a biological fact.

BTW your double posting [again]

what pish, utter utter pish.

my .02€'s worth

edit;
"Your very true, Chinese and Indian are going be very important languages in the future."

can't be bothered looking it up, but are chinese and indian actually languages?

also, my 7 yo daughter is fluent in 3 languages. she' also about to start german after xmas at school and wants to take flemish on the side with belgian grandpa. she'll soon have 5 working languages, will this make her the "biggerest and bestest" kid in the world? watch out all you goddam army kids :)
anyway, this is humouring me

over and out.

Nik00117 said:
Don't have an ego

lmao.. you dont have an ego?

this whole thread is about why you are 'better' than kids raised in regular families..... now, if that aint having a huuuge ego......

mark thorpe said:
lmao.. you dont have an ego?

this whole thread is about why you are 'better' than kids raised in regular families..... now, if that aint having a huuuge ego......

lol, agreed 100%.

and parismouton: yes, your daughter will take over the galaxy during the next 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom