What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

Actually, the PS2 still isn't that bad. It's got some fight left in it. Okami was ownage and God of War 2 will be AWESOME. I can guarantee that. ;)

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City again. Sometimes I get bored of it, then I get back into it again. It's weird, but happens to me all the time.

EDIT>>> Bully for the PS2 is also awesome. Very interactive and controversial like all of Rockstar's games.

alvino said:
Actually, the PS2 still isn't that bad. It's got some fight in it left. Okami was ownage and God of War 2 will be AWESOME. I can guarantee that. ;)

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City again. Sometimes I get bored of it, then I get back into it again. It's weird, but happens to me all the time.

EDIT>>> Bully for the PS2 is also awesome. Very interactive and controversial like all of Rockstar's games.

Ahhh, Okami, looks like a wonderful game, but it isn't realeased in Australia and probaly will never be :( (By the time it will be realeased in Australia, the PS3 will already be out). World of Warcraft is getting .., lame. Am not really into RPG's rather FPS's! :D. Never tried the FF series tho.

I don't really like turn-based RPG's like the Final Fantasy series. Too boring if you ask me. I like more interactive and intuitive RPG's like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. :D

alvino said:
I don't really like turn-based RPG's like the Final Fantasy series. Too boring if you ask me. I like more interactive and intuitive RPG's like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. :D

Haven't tried Oblivion , but i tried Morrowind, the game is confusing as HELL!, i gave it up on the first day, because i din't know what i had to do in the game, there was not objective. A free roaming game gone wrong :p

That's the same with Oblivion, but it's more diverse. Oblivion isn't as big as Morrowind in terms of land size, but each town has it's own culture, architecture and people. Everyone has different behaviors and they think very realistically. Whereas Morrowind, you visit one town, you've essentially seen them all. That's what I love about Oblivion, even if Morrowind has better gameplay (supposedly).

mostly just project reality which is a bf2 mod.
And well, I guess the name tells the main point of the mod. :D
www.realitymod.com for those who have bf2 and want to take a look at this mod.

mammikoura said:
mostly just project reality which is a bf2 mod.
And well, I guess the name tells the main point of the mod. :D
www.realitymod.com for those who have bf2 and want to take a look at this mod.

Nice, but check out these mods, there a must. (All for BF2)

Allied Intent
BF2 Coop style! New maps, Weapons, Models, HUD , virtually everything. - http://www.gamershell.com/download_12018.shtml

Close Quarters Combat Battle
BF2, Counter Strike style, and a awesome new grappling hook!. -
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/battlefield2/mod/9829.html

Point Of Existence 2
If you want a whole new game, go for this. -
http://www.pointofexistence.com/

Right now I'm addicted to BF2142. I like the freedom you get in Battlefield games.

Back
Top Bottom