New titles

Oh, I'm sure you do!

I came here for help, feeling a total twit, but the longer I stay, the more I realise there are things I know that others don't, as well as realising that there is a whole lot I dont know, but am determined to find out! It's great sharing knowledge, even if it's really simple stuff.

Ð88 said:
well i know i won't be seeing a custom title any times soon. I don't come here anymore to help people with computer problems and besides if I wanted to i couldn't because i just don't know enough about computer technical issues.
You & me both mate, I've said on here a couple of times, I know a little, enough to get me by, but I've had a lot of help from the guys, over the time I've been here, I've always been interested in computers, but hey, I see in your profile you have skills in other areas, so computers aren't the be all & end all, me, they keep my mind alert, I've done my bit, 50 years in employment, two good pensions, so I think I've earnt a good rest.

~mr mixx~ said:
well as i see it and i don't personally vouche for dave, but the most helpful that contribute to the forum will be seeing the option.
I know I won't be getting one, I'm not that popular.

how ironic..

i'm sitting here with a can of stella, and the first result on there is alcoholics anonymous.. lol..

mark thorpe said:
Stella Artois

very nice beer :)

good! Nice to hear, I've had a few myself. (not stella, never even heard about it, but some local beer and guinnes which both are very good too)

Guinness is amazing.. love the stuff..

i drink alot of the old ales, proper beer.. but i like largers too.. stella is a larger.. and one of the best ive had at that..

Tommy Boy said:
I know I won't be getting one, I'm not that popular.
To be honest Tom, possibly your own fault, you're so volatile, nice as pie one minute, bristling the next, me, I'm a slow burner, things people say, chip away at me, then I let go, then suddenly remembering I'm a moderater, & quickly throttling back.

Back
Top Bottom