What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What games are YOU playing?

I am playing:

Americas Army

Counter Strike (source and origional)

and iv been playing some Unreal Tournament lately

Zwogon said:
World of Warcraft
Face of Mankind
SpaceCowboy
SilkRoad Online
BattleField2
Battlefield2: Special Forces
Knight Online
Kal Online
Conquer Online
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Republic Commander
Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Source
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Tribes Vengeance Demo
Aliens Versus Predator multiplayer Demo
Cossacks 1.15 (European Wars)
Ragnarok
Flyff
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Earth 2160
Crimson Skies
Battlefield Vietnam
Far Cry
Diablo II
Savage
Pariah
DirtBike
Codename Panzers: Phase one
ElastoMania
Stronghold Crusader
Pirates of the Caribbean

lol

Wow... either you have plenty of free time, are rich, or have no life. Maybe a life for games, as a euphemism for you... if true, well, then, congrats...

I play need for speed most wanted, half life 2, counter strike source, and quake 4.

Unreal Tournament 2004
Counter-Strike 1.6
America's Army
(A lot more game i play sometimes...... about once a month)

What Are You Playing Lately?

What game are you playing lately?, it can be from any platform, and add a little comment to the game your playing :)

I've been playing Diablo 2, yeah am a retro guy, i just bought the game and i found it to be quite addictive, aside from being killed and losing everything!. Oh and a bit of Bully on the PS2.

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

half life 2 (which i beat a week ago, so i dont play that much), counterstrike 1.6, gta vice city, gta san andreas, halo, far cry, trackmania, gtr2, fear, need for speed carbon. of course i dont play everyday....just games i got on my computer that i play sometimes. oh and ps2 is garbage.

Damn!, that's alotta games!, Have you tried CS:Source?, Less skills , More action ;) . Half Life 2 is even more fun to play over again :D.
And everything is "Garbage" to you :p

borat_sagdiyev said:
microsoft combat flight simulator 3 is garbage.

borat_sagdiyev said:
ps2 is garbage.

yeah i dislike alot of things lmao. but umm yeah ive tried CS source before. and the reason i hate ps2 is because of the loading times, the graphics, and the gameplay is somewhat cheesy in some games and id rather just play games on my pc with a modded xbox controller :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
yeah i dislike alot of things lmao. but umm yeah ive tried CS source before. and the reason i hate ps2 is because of the loading times, the graphics, and the gameplay is somewhat cheesy in some games and id rather just play games on my pc with a modded xbox controller :)

I agree, I'd rather play on my PC too, just seeing you call everything rubish is funny :p;). FPS's are so bad on consoles, they were made from pc's, Anyways, i can't wait till i get my hands on the sweeett Crysis, it ought to revoloutionize the FPS genre, but it's delayed until friggern Q1 next year :(

Back
Top Bottom