bad breath help

i want a laptop said:
well it isn't extreme it is just annoying...and no, it couldn't be an STI, wait, wouldn't it be a STD?

STI's is becoming the term thats replacing the term "STD", as many things called "STD's" are infections and not diseases.

FLOSSSSSSSS. My mom is a dentist and she goes nuts about flossing. Not flossing is one of the main reasons people have bad breath. It's food rotting between your teeth. So if you don't floss your mouth = a trash can. Floss.

Brush at night and morning, and if you are allowd to chew gum at school you could always get cheap mint gum or something.

Takes me roughly 5-10 minutes to follow my procedure to brushing every night. I don't mind. My teeth are perfectly healthy and no cavities at all. Actually, everytime I go to the dentist (twice a year) for my cleaning, they always tell me how healthy they are and found no problems whatsoever. I do a pretty good job.

i want a laptop said:
my breath smells the equivelant of buttcrack.

ROFFLES!, Good one ;), yeah bad breath is very embrassing, i understand. One of my friends were talking, and my other friend shouted "Dude, shutup you have bad breath" !:eek:.

Here's a few tips:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Keep your mouth clean

[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Clean your tongue

Wet your tounge

[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Munch on parsley - This one works wonders.[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font]

you could also get a travel size bottle of listerine and keep it in ur back pack or something and use it when you feel it getting bad... that will kill the germs too

The Sheep said:
Make sure you get regular check ups at the dentist, just in case. Also, it could be something to do with your diet. For instance, no amount of brushing, cleaning, flossing etc will stop the smell of garlic!

Speaking of garlic, I had loads of "garlic and butter" flavored croutons last night and despite how well I brushed, I woke up this morning with garlic breath, lol. Strong stuff. Man, time for my mouthwash routine.

TRDCorolla said:
Speaking of garlic, I had loads of "garlic and butter" flavored croutons last night and despite how well I brushed, I woke up this morning with garlic breath, lol. Strong stuff. Man, time for my mouthwash routine.

Parsley is the only thing I know that stops the dreaded curse of the garlic breath, but if you eat too much of it, it then starts to seep through the pores of the skin, and then damn your in trouble....

Now that, I didn't know. I guess I should've figured that out because my grandmother smells like garlic all the time and she does eat a lot of "raw" garlic in almost every meal!!! More during dinner than at any other time.

Back
Top Bottom