Disguisting lunch prank!

Brookfield said:
But wouldn't some others?, I sincerely hope not though.

In perfect conditions the chance for transmission of an STD / STI orally is only 97%. Now lets factor in the last time they brushed their teeth, which would have been 5 hours ago, which means they would have no open mouth cuts due to brushing their teeth. Open mouth cuts from brushing teeth is the #1 way to catch STD's / STI's.

So overall theirs virtually no way anyone could have caught something. However this person still needs to be punished as this is highly inappropriate.

Hah, thats just stupidity right there. The worst my friends ever pulled on me was putting some paper from a straw cover into my burger.

Ð88 said:
That's just one case where the person had been caught. This happens way more than most people care to think. We consume a lot of nasty stuff throughout our lives that we will never truly know of.

Ever tried those Taco Pockets? That, like hot dogs are essentially the unused parts and mashed into something edible. My friend once saw the box and he said he saw "Squirrel Meat" in the ingredient list. :eek: I've never had a Taco Pocket since 6th grade. :p

EDIT>>> YAY! Another triple post from our one and only, Brrrooookfiieeelllddd! *drumroll*

allenn812 said:
I would of been soooooo pissed if i was one of the people that used that dressing. Im sure hes going to get a few butt kickings for that. Oh yea, and nice triple post brookfield!
What triple post?

When i was in 8th grade i remember some kid getting expelled from school for urinating in the soap dispenser....God bless America

Mike89 said:
When i was in 8th grade i remember some kid getting expelled from school for urinating in the soap dispenser....God bless America

Thats grouse, but it does not pose a health hazard.

Back
Top Bottom