yay my first -real- party lol

I didnt ready any of it, but just from the first post, seems to be a sausage fest ahhaah.

haha i just came back. but before i start describing i gotta tell u something. a few blocks away from where i live, there was a party a few weeks ago with like 500 ppl in a townhouse and the police came and they took everyone out into the park and fined all of them with domestic disturbance.

borat_sagdiyev said:
haha i just came back. but before i start describing i gotta tell u something. a few blocks away from where i live, there was a party a few weeks ago with like 500 ppl in a townhouse and the police came and they took everyone out into the park and fined all of them with domestic disturbance.

You can't fit 500 people in a townhouse. 75 is about the maximum.

ya wait, is the persons parents gonna be home, because in that case unless its really really late, then alcohol=nono, but def get girls over there or else itll suck

DJ-CHRIS said:
You can't fit 500 people in a townhouse. 75 is about the maximum.
lol they were playing see how many people we can possibly fit in the townhouse!!

well you know there are different kinds of parties. one kind (the most fun) involves getting drunk and going crazy. then there are ones where you just chill with friends, which can be fun too. if you are younger than usually the second one is more approriate. if you havent had a drunk/crazy party ever then one where you chill with friends and girls will be fun. so no worries, you'll have fun either way.

And once you get wise and mature, you'll learn theirs more to life than getting totally hammered and going crazy.

Okay Ghandi. You're too wise and mature at 18 years old to go and have fun once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom