I've got to get out of this place

lhuser said:
I've got to steal a plane and land somewhere...and try not to crash lol :p
lol, yeah try... well as we learned in the only in the movies thread, as long as you have someone to guide you down, youll be fine

there was a gang shooting about 5 mins from my school last week, kinda scary, but with the gang stuff, im not so worried, because they seem to only fight with each other

lhuser said:
I should be safe. Well, we're off for a week next saturday til Dec.30th. So, I think that would do me good. I could move to Australia, the whereabouts of Sydney, but, for 1: My education is corrupted, 2: It's not meaning it's safer and 3: Those creatures are beyond their sizes.

I don't think Sydney would be any safer.

Everywhere is dangerous, some places just on a larger scale than others.

I guess it comes down to who you know and how friendly (or non-friendly) the area is.

lhuser said:
Believe it or not..but this is beyond the most stunning thing I've ever heard.

I come out of my room to get coffee...and I see the ambulance and two cop cars on my second neighbor. They're heading for the first neighbor. My family was wondering what was going on. Well, we get a call from the neighbor's sister saying that her ex-friend (she) stabbed my neighbor!!! (also a she)

When my dad said it, I thought it was a joke, until he confirmed it. I felt the entire energy quitting...no more power. Her...just...trumatizing!

Now, she's wanted by cops and they're looking for her. She apparantl;y tried to attack the neighbor's husband. She's in to kill!

I've got to get out of here ASAP! If she gets to them, I'm fearing that she gets to us...I've jusst got to get out of there.

My room has the warm feeling of security...but I'm not liking the fact that an attempt of homicide being done HERE!

Someone take me away...I need to get out of this damned province!

Damn dude, all you can really do is be on your toes at all times. Watch your back..

Back
Top Bottom